Bill Bradbury (D) for governor in Oregon.
- Bradbury lost in the primary on May 18, 29 to 66 percent to John Kitzhaber, a former two-term governor (1995-2003).
- Bradbury’s ‘first day’ proposals would take time
- A pro-incumbent year in Oregon
- May 18 primary election results
James Stivers (R), running for District 2 Senate Seat in Idaho.
- Election day May 25, 2010!
- Stivers’ website
- Candidate Questions
- “An Idaho State Bank” by James Stivers
- Stivers looks to create state bank to solve budget woes
Laura Wells (Green) running for governor in California.
- Wells’ website
- Green Voter Guide: Primary Election Day June 8, 2010
- Governor’s race is full on the fringe
- Third party candidates gain popularity
Farid Khavari (D) running for Governor in Florida. UPDATE: Khavari is now an Independent.
- Primary election is August 24, 2010. General election is November 2, 2010.
- Khavari’s website
- Comparison chart of candidates
- Khavari seeks Dem nod for governor of Florida
- Khavari Brings Message To Gulf Breeze Democrats
Gaelen Brown running for Vermont State Senate.
- Primary election is August 24, 2010.
- Brown’s website
Filed under: Uncategorized